Please contact me to discuss speaking engagements. Below are a list of topics that I have presented at various venues, including Chicago School for Professional Psychology, Didi Hirsch, Pepperdine University, Phillips Graduate Institute, Wilshire Boulevard Temple Camps, Airport Marina Counseling Service, Harvard-Westlake High School, and the West Coast Summit for Foundation of Jewish Camp.
Clinical Training Presentations:
- Conducting Family Therapy with One Person: A focus on Circular Questioning
- From Problem Solving to Transformation: Demystifying Family Systems Therapy with Children and Adolescents
- How to use Rewards and Consequences
- Managing Group Dynamics
- Setting the Foundation for Successful Groups
- Systemic Supervision of Staff
- Working with Countertransference
Camp Training Presentations
- Establishing Systems of Care for Campers with Unique Needs.
- How to think Systemically: A Primer for Camp Directors.
Family Systems Consultation Group
I am currently co-facilitating a bi-monthly family systems training group for clinicians with Andrew Benkendorf, LCSW. Please contact me if you are interested in participating.
JESSICA FURIE FRANKEL, PSYD
1081 Westwood Blvd. Suite 234,
Los Angeles CA 90024
Web Design by Alexandra Furie