I am a licensed psychologist (Psy26356). I have received my master's degree in social work (MSW) and my doctorate in clinical psychology (PsyD). I have experience working with adults, children, couples, and families. As family work is one of my areas of interest, I am a member of the American Family Therapy Academy.
- Clinical Supervisor at Airport Marina Counseling Service
- Girls Group Facilitator at Harvard-Westlake High School
- Predoctoral Intern at Didi Hirsch Glendale
- Residential Social Work Intern at Hawthorn Children’s Psychiatric Hospital
- In-home family therapist with Kids Hope United
- Trainee at Maple Counseling Center and Beverly Hills High School
- Predoctoral Intern at Airport Marina Counseling Service
- Inclusion Specialist at Wilshire Boulevard Temple Camps
Therapy should be designed to meet your individual needs. I use an integrative approach that is pulled form the extensive training I have received in psychodynamic therapy and structural family therapy. I am also currently enrolled in sensorimotor psychotherapy training which focuses on the mind/body connection. Because I am well versed in multiple modalities, I have a fluid and flexible approach when working with you or your family. I am authentic in the room, have a "down to earth" presence, and like to laugh when the time is right. After working together, many clients have shared that they experience a sense of freedom that they didn't know was possible. Let me help you feel that too.
JESSICA FRANKEL, PSYD
1081 Westwood Blvd. Suite 234,
Los Angeles CA 90024
Web Design by Alexandra Furie